Proof of our attention to detail, we have more and more of our clients come back to us again and
again for other recruiting needs. We are getting more clients approach us after being, recommended by our contacts to their colleagues and network or like minded people.
More than just a Recruitment service, we aim to build long term partnerships with our clients, acting as an extension of their team providing the highest level of customer service.
Our ability to source the best talent in the market is key for our clients and their business performance, making it easier and simpler for each client to contact us again to assist on further recruitment needs
Our passion for recruiting to the expectation of our clients’ needs, ensures that we constantly re-evaluate the process delivered to clients including only representing candidates we truly believe fulfil the requirements of each role.
Equal importance is based on our clients and candidates, as many of our candidate base will become our clients over time and many of our clients also become candidates by looking for a change in career. This is key to the importance of forging long term relationships based on trust and being transparent throughout the recruitment process with both clients and candidates.
We take a flexible, client-led approach to recruitment giving our clients control on how they want us to act on their behalf. Using the traditional recruiting search methods, such as scouring our database, advertising, networking and social media, we also have a strong focus on headhunting and referrals as we know the best candidates are never usually active in the open market, making it imperative for the modern recruiter to use their social and networking skills to access these candidates
Ongoing company goals:
- Building long-term relationships with both our clients and our candidates.
- To understand our clients’ business, environment, team and work style to make the process
- for only selecting suitable candidates, giving a better experience to all.
- We insist our staff maintain an exceptional standard of conduct at all times.
- We maintain up-to-date records.
- Perform an in-depth interview with all of our candidates prior to submitting to any vacancy, ensuring that they fall within our required skill sets, and have the social skills to integrate within the department.
- Encourage both positive and negative feedback from interviewed candidates, this gives us a better view on what is required for the perfect candidate
- We will only approach candidates from companies that are not our clients
- We inform our clients if we are unable to find a suitable candidate