Python Developer (Front Arena) / Capital Markets – Stockholm
A leading Swedish Bank is seeking a number of staff to join the IT Capital Markets group to work on the Front Arena system which is used widely throughout the bank
- In your role as Python / Front Arena developer you will be given the opportunity to apply and deepen your knowledge of financial instruments and to work with software development of financial applications.
- You will work with the system Front Arena, which is one of main trading systems for financial instruments and risk measurement of the products.
- Front Arena is extensive and the system handles such derivatives on equities, commodities and Fixed Income instruments.
- The development team is responsible for adapting and developing the system for the Bank’s activities and to this end Python programming language is largely used.
- A large part of the service thus consists of programming in Python for maintaining and developing these applications.
- Duties will also include management of the system, which means support for users and monitoring of the operating environment.
- Front Arena is crucial when it comes to reporting information to authorities in Sweden and the EU. New regulations that EMIR and MiFID requires that quickly provide large amounts of data on financial transactions as the Bank conducts.
Knowledge of Front Arena is not essential and good Python Developers will be considered
Notice: Undefined variable: post in /home/solehhyht6zq/public_html/wp-content/themes/yoo_finch_wp/warp/systems/wordpress/layouts/single.php on line 28
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/solehhyht6zq/public_html/wp-content/themes/yoo_finch_wp/warp/systems/wordpress/layouts/single.php on line 28